Home Health Care Personal Attendants (PA)
Compassionate! That is the #1 criteria for you and for us! There are many options to consider when someone you love needs help. Together, we will create the solution that is just right for you! Our Management and Owners know every client and every caregiver and we hand select each Personal Attendant with strict guidelines
in not only their skill level, but most importantly, their compassion and desire to be helpful to the seniors in our area!
Our Home Health Care Personal Attendants are carefully selected individuals. They are highly qualified. Our Personal Attendants are totally committed to supplying the best services and environment to the people they care for. Above all, they are passionate about supplying the health care to help seniors retain their independence, individuality and freedom.
All of our Personal Attendants are thoroughly screened. We check everyone’s backgrounds prior to sending them into your home. Approximately 90% of applicants do not meet our high standards. Each of our Personal Attendants are bonded and insured. In addition to their qualifications, they are selected because they are committed to you or your family members’ in-home care.
Your Personal Attendant will follow the plan of care developed by our RN Supervisor to help you maintain good personal hygiene and to maintain a healthful, safe environment. Each has a background working with Seniors, is trained in First Aid, and has been able to demonstrate competency in all areas of training for personal care.
Your Personal Attendant will be able to help with:
- Self-administration of medications by reminding the client to take medications and opening containers for the client
- Personal grooming and dressing
- Eating and meal preparation
- Oral hygiene and denture care
- Toileting and toilet hygiene
- Arranging for medical and dental care including transportation to and from the appointment
- taking and recording oral temperatures
- Administering emergency first aid
- Providing or arranging for social interaction
- Providing transportation
Your Personal Attendant will report any change in the client’s mental or physical condition or in the home situation to their Nurse Supervisor.